Saturday, June 19, 2010

How to delete the exe file which is unknown.?

Recently when turn on my computer, it pops up a installation window: install 8533.exe and 17290.exe. which I definitely do not know what they are and am afraid that they are computer virus. What I can do is to hit 'cancel", however, they will show up next time when I turn on the computer. I updated my antivirus software and scaned my computer entirely, cannt fix them. Then I searched my computer using these their file names, could not find them. I wonder it must have bad impact on my computer sooner or later. But I do not know how to delete them? I need your helps! Many thanks!



How to delete the exe file which is unknown.?free adware remover



Get the free 30 day trial of Pandasoftware.com



Also, if these programs show up right at the start, they must be in the start up folder. At least uncheck them so they won't run at boot time.



How to delete the exe file which is unknown.?internet security 2006



try safe mode
You should check all processes that are running on your PC and all applications attempting to start.



MSCONFIG.exe is distributed with Windows; even better is SysInternals AutoRuns. HijackThis, contrary to its name, is a tool that lists _everything_ running.



The output of these lists may be posted to various bulletin boards, where other members may be able to figure out your issue.



Don't delete the Registry entries that are trying to run those files without finding out if they're malware or legitimate programs; e.g. an automatic Windows update file.



Also, try an additional anti-virus, e.g. P. Kolla's Spybot.
Try using TweakNow regcleaner standard. You'll be impressed:



http://www.download.com/TweakNow-RegClea...

No comments:

Post a Comment