Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is anti-virus software enough to protect your computer? I am a frequent internet user.?

I have Kaspersky antivirus installed on my new computer. However, is it enough to protect my computer. I do use internet alot and I want an efficient protection. I was thinking firewall, anti-malware, anti-spyware, e-mail protection. Basically, what all do I need to get???



Is anti-virus software enough to protect your computer? I am a frequent internet user.?virus



Fire wall would be a good idea and you should have at least two spyware protection programs installed. I would go with two of theses.



Anti Super Spyware



Spybot



Ad-ware se



Windows Defender.



As far as e-mail, unless you are using outlook, most e-mail provoders have built in mail protection.



Also I have noticed that people who use Kaspersky, complain of there computer lagging. So if that ever ends up becoming your case, you may want to uninstall it and go with AVG free.



Is anti-virus software enough to protect your computer? I am a frequent internet user.?anti virus



No matter how many security I have, it seems there's always a new one popping, sneaking in to my comp
I have a firewall (zonealarm) and two antivirus softwares installed. You can never be to cautious. It is also important to do frequent updates and weekly scans.
Antivirus is not enought for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment