Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Windows XP cannot logon due to broken registry.?

Need good advice urgently! I once had a vbs virus called bandot.exe. I did clean the virus manually (by modify the vbs .dll file and delete suspected service) cause it's a local virus and not detected by common antivirus software. Problem exist after I modified (it messed up?) the windows registry on windows logon (cause the virus affecting the login). So, I can't log on to my windows. The logon interface exist, I put my password, it logging in, and then... it's logging out! I got stuck, so I install new windows on different partition. Still, I have to use the first windows os. It's windows xp sp2. Any idea to fix it? Please give good answer instead of : format and reinstall.



Windows XP cannot logon due to broken registry.?network



Registry Mechanic FTW



http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic...



Windows XP cannot logon due to broken registry.?norton



For me, it would be better to clean the whole thing by formatting and reinstalling your softwares.

No comments:

Post a Comment