Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Antivirus/internet protection?

I began downloading an anitvirus/ internet protection package. I had a previous one, but I needed a better protection. After the product downloaded, during the installation process it told me to remove any old protections. I did, and the previous provider told me I needed to restart the computer, to finish. I did, but now I can't find the new provider software on my computer. Is there aything I can do to avoid having to buy it again?



Antivirus/internet protection?adware remover



If the program download was free, there should be an icon on your desktop or go to START/PROGRAMS it should be listed. If you purchased the program, the vendor should be able to help you.



Good luck!



Antivirus/internet protection?antivirus protection



Anti-Virus:



AVG



Spyware/Adware removal:



SUPERAntispyware



Ad-Aware 2007 Free



General cleanup remove cookies and more:



CCleaner



Firewall:



Pc Tools Firewall Plus



Deframenter:



Auslogics Disk Defrag



All free.



Available @ http://internetsecurityandmaintenance.bl...
I would suggest buying a Mac. There is absolutely NO viruses for OSX.



They're more stable than pc's and don't break down every few years.



But if that's not an option, go back to the site you were previously downloading the antivirus software and attempt to re-download it. Or look for the installer for it on your computer. It should be there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment