Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WINDOWS- how do I shut off the Firewall?

I'm using GigaStudio, which believe it or not, won't work if the firewall is active, there's any antivirus software installed on the machine, or the machine is hooked up to the internet.



I don't know how to shut off the Firewall!!!



HELP!



WINDOWS- how do I shut off the Firewall?network security



Start



Click Control Panel



Click Security Center



Click Windows Firewall



Please note that this isn't the recommended solution for a software to work properly. Please contact GigaStudio's support for additional information.



WINDOWS- how do I shut off the Firewall?norton internet security



NO ! DO NOT DO THIS !
Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Firewall. Now turn it off - but not recommended.



wdw

No comments:

Post a Comment