Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hi guys... i am a computer illiterate. I wan to find out how to make my computer run faster?? Pls he

I am currently using Lenovo ThinkCentre A60.



Processor: AMD AthlonTM64 3500+



Graphic Card: Intergrated NVDIA GE Force 6100



HDD: 80GB SATA HDD



Memory: 512MB DDR2 RAM



My computer is running on Window XP Home.



I love to play online games but my computer always lags... and it is very slow. I only play two online games CABALsea and GrandChaseSE. So please teach me how to make my computer run faster without me spending any money.



p.s i don't have any antivirus software... T.T



Hi guys... i am a computer illiterate. I wan to find out how to make my computer run faster?? Pls help !!!?nortan antivirus



In reverse order - you should be running antivirus software, as well as a firewall and spyware protection. If you're considering freeware security applications, you can choose from the following:



firewall: (listed in order of preference)



Comodo (http://www.comodo.com ), or



PC Tools (http://www.pctools.com/firewall )



Comodo recently released version 3.0 of its firewall, which adds an intrusion prevention component that's very effective, though it does take time for it to learn your system, and requires some ongoing attention by the user to make sure programs don't get improperly blocked. Comodo is one of the strongest firewalls available, freeware or commercial, according to the independent testing site matousec.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment