Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kaspersky Antivirus detects P2P Worm.Generic when I install Dell webcam manager?What should I do now

I have uninstalled dell webcam manger and I am trying to reinstall it.But Kaspersky detects P2P worm.Generic whenever I run Setup.Can I add the setup to trust zone and install webcam manager.(The software is provided by Dell)



Kaspersky Antivirus detects P2P Worm.Generic when I install Dell webcam manager?What should I do now?antivirus scan



If you want to retain that worm just to install your webcam, just disable you anti-virus first then proceed with the installation of the webcam. Maybe the driver of the webcam is embedded with a worm. if you want, you can fix the worm then proceed with the installation.



Kaspersky Antivirus detects P2P Worm.Generic when I install Dell webcam manager?What should I do now?computer security



Its a trusted company.You should allow the it.If any problems continue scan your computer and delete the virus later.

No comments:

Post a Comment