Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Is With These People Here Claiming Windows Vista Sucks?

Do they even have vista?



I'm tired of seeing everyday people write "windows vista has bugs" "windows vista has compatibility issues" while the only bug I've noticed was a ant crawling on my LCD and the only compatiblility issue (out of several dozen programs) was actually good that I want incompatible, the starforce copy protection system.



As a windows vista user, one who has experienced no slowdowns, viruses, BSODS, anything of that kind, I have no clue why people say these things. Perhaps Apple hires people to do so?



I mean, my printer worked, my flash drive that didn't work with XP worked with vista, my computer is always speedy on startup, etc.



Most computer problems are caused by bad device drivers, user misunderstanding, bad hardware, and no precautions (like antivirus software)



My question is, why do people still complain about windows vista?



What Is With These People Here Claiming Windows Vista Sucks?liveupdate



I have used Vista on some computers with an organization I that I do work with and have had some of these problems. It is so large that it makes the older computers run very slow (even if they supposedly have enough memory to operate it), my Dad is having terrible compatibility problems with his printer (which is relatively new) and I don't find it as intuitive as Windows. I also agree it is unstable and buggy. My employer (with 1,000 employees with computers) has elected to wait for now for making the switch (i just got a new work computer and it is running XP) and I have no intention of changing from Windows XP at home until I absolutely have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment