Wednesday, November 4, 2009

W32.Gammima infected my thumb drive?

Hi somebody help me please.



My office antivirus software had auto detected w32.Gammima virus had infecteded my thumbdrive. From that day onwards, i am unable to access to the files that i had save in my thumbdrive in other computers.



when i plug my thumbdrive into the pc that i had first find out it to be infected, i am able to views all the files saved in it, but when i double click on the files, it will prompt me an error msg saying that they are unable to find the file destination. and suddenly all the files in the thumbdrive just disappeared. i check my thumbdrive properties, it shows that it is completely occupied. When i remove and plug in my thumbdrive, again i will see all my files but same things happen when i click on it.



If i plug in my thumbdrive to other PC, i will see nothing in the thumbdrive.......what happen...can anyone give me some guidance on how i can save my thumbdrive, i can't even reformat it @ all..........help!!!!



W32.Gammima infected my thumb drive?moto guzzi



u can scan it from my computer look for removable device right click it shound say scan with ---- with what ever ur use ing ---

No comments:

Post a Comment